Oaklands School Learner Qualities

Oaklands School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks


E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
  • How well have I been completing them?
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
My Mathletics has been going well since I achieve my expected points every week and get more points than I should as well as my blogging since I do all of my blogs each week.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
I have learned how to manage my learning by doing my SML’s at home when I can.
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
I complete my blogging well because I use my time wisely when I do my blogs.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
Maths has been challenging since you never know if you have another follow up to do so you can only check it off on friday.
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
kahoot quizzes, Free time eg: board games etc..etc..
My next step is…….
To get my SML’s done more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment